:p hi ,this is my first visit to theis web , i hope to help me, i need afull c++ programm of game called "pebble chess" , this game can execute on algorthims called "minmax", and iwill describe this game:
1- each player turn consists of moving one or more stones horzantly,verticaly and diagonaly.
2-all such stone must go to the same square.
3-1 stone can move one squar
2stones can move 1or 2 squar
4-movement into asquare occupied by an oppents stones causes the opponents stones to go off board permenantly
5-movement into square occupied by aplayers own stones is prohibited
6- the game end when aplayer looses all of the stones
bb bb bb Bb

ww ww ww ww

please if there is any help
to me please send me information on removed by moderator

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi there,

We'll be more than glad to help you, but we need you to write some code, and then allow us to help you troubleshoot/improve it. That way, we won't be writing the program for you, but instead helping you do it.

hi ,this is my first visit to theis web , i hope to help me, i need afull c++ programm of game called "pebble chess" , this game can execute on algorthims called "minmax", and iwill describe this game:
1- each player turn consists of moving one or more stones horzantly,verticaly and diagonaly.
2-all such stone must go to the same square.
3-1 stone can move one squar
2-stones can move 1or 2 squar
4-movement into asquare occupied by an oppents stones causes the opponents stones to go off board permenantly
5-movement into square occupied by aplayers own stones is prohibited
6- the game end when aplayer looses all of the stones

bb    bb    bb    Bb

fggythyyuu
ww    ww    ww    ww

please if there is any help
to me please send me information on (removed by moderator)

commented: Nice shooting - got any more crap to dig up ? -1

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cheesy: :mad: :mad:

Er... congrats on your first post, whatever that was meant to be.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.