Hi

I am new to MYSQL DB and i am a fresher

here i am having code which is perfectly run

and the only thing is i have stored the data in file but now i want to stored the file in DB

i mean i want to change file to mysql

how can i change it

can anyone help me

Regards
Kevin

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Create in a separate class methods for connecting writing and reading to the database.
Then replace the code where you write to the file with the methods from the class

hello,,can you help me with my problem??if it's okey for you,,,

right now,,we are required to make a calculator using only string..ex:

i can only use JOptionPane/BufferedReader

Input
Mathematical String: 2 + (3*2)

Output
Result: 8

how can i implement the codes??do you know any other sites that could really help me about this problem??thank you again...

Start your own thread, Don't hijack or post in different threads the same question. And show us some of your code and where are you having trouble

Start your own thread, Don't hijack or post in different threads the same question. And show us some of your code and where are you having trouble

i really don't know how to make an algo. with it,,it's very hard,,actually i am just a beginner of java,,that is why i am not that simply good on making codes,,,this is a hard one,,,

commented: Read respond and act on it, however you already did and created numerous posts with same question -2

Hi

I am new to MYSQL DB and i am a fresher

here i am having code which is perfectly run

and the only thing is i have stored the data in file but now i want to stored the file in DB

i mean i want to change file to mysql

how can i change it

can anyone help me

Regards
Kevin

Start with a basic tutorial on JDBC and do not repeatedly make posts about the same question.

and remember: if it "works perfectly EXCEPT XXX" it does NOT work perfectly.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.