Hi,
just wondering... is there a site offering some sort of c++ programming mentoring?
Something like: make this programme... how would you do it? and then people writing code for it.
Would that be a feature for DANIWEB?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Buying the C++ book by stroustrup and doing all the exercises will serve same purpose.

Here's a thread you might find interesting

You mean post an assignment, and the programmer writes it for you? You can't advance in programming without doing the work.

You mean post an assignment, and the programmer writes it for you? You can't advance in programming without doing the work.

No, I meant a place where I can find graduated problems and try to solve them myself with the purpose of actually learning.
Actually ithelp and niek_e suggestions are good, thanks

Books are for reference there is something more intimate about getting a real person to guide you that motivates you and you have somebody to look up to. This crap about getting the book and followig the examples may only work for some people but not all!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.