I really need your help..well we have a project and it is called Rational Class.

Create a class called Rational for performing arithmetic with fractions. write a program to test your class.

Use integer variables to represent the private data of the class -- the numerator and the denominator. Provide a constructor that enables an object of this class to be initialized when it is declared. The constructor should contain default values in case no initializers are provided and should the fraction in reduced form. Provide public member functions that perform each of the following tasks:

a) Adding two Rational numbers. The result should be stored in reduced form.
b) Subtracting two Rational numbers. The result should be stored in reduced form.
c) Multiplying two Rational numbers. The result should be stored in reduced form.
d) Dividing two Rational numbers. The result should be stored in reduced form.
e) Printing Rational numbers in the form a/b, where a is the numerator and b is the denominator.
f) Printing Rational numbers in floating-point format.

please help me... i'm still not good in making codes... Thank you..

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Try, at least. Then come back with an attempt and we'll help from there. We'll explain your mistakes, suggest how to fix and then you'll have a working solution.

ok i'll try my very best.. thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.