How for me to create gaussian noise to be put into images where the gaussian noise have several level of noise. Eg) i can select 10% until 100% for the level of gaussian noise to be inserted into the images.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

The easy way would be to use the OpenCV library which has special function for this.

The easy way would be to use the OpenCV library which has special function for this.

How to use tis OpenCV i had install it but it seems like consist of library file and i had install a OpenCV.exe but i seems like do not knw how to use it. Beside this, is there any others methods

How to use tis OpenCV i had install it but it seems like consist of library file and i had install a OpenCV.exe but i seems like do not knw how to use it.

You install the file and then you read the documentation, or open one of the many example files that came with it.

Beside this, is there any others methods

Yes there are. But if you don't understand how to install OpenCV, I wouldn't start on them...

You install the file and then you read the documentation, or open one of the many example files that came with it.

Yes there are. But if you don't understand how to install OpenCV, I wouldn't start on them...

I already install the opencv and see the sample but i need to copy paste in the dll files which i downloaded. But when i run the code using visual studio it seems like cannot run. What i need to do to run the code?? I nw just double click the code then open in visual studio. Izzit i need to create a new project and copy paste to code to let it run

I'm pretty sure there's oodles of freely available guides available to tell you how to use openCV. Try http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-au&q=opencv+visual-studio

Failing that, I found the following works for me:

Basically what you have to do is set up your project to include the following files:
"c:/Program Files/OpenCV/lib/cv.lib"
"c:/Program Files/OpenCV/lib/cvaux.lib"
"c:/Program Files/OpenCV/lib/cvcam.lib"
"c:/Program Files/OpenCV/lib/cxcore.lib"
"c:/Program Files/OpenCV/lib/cxts.lib"
"c:/Program Files/OpenCV/lib/highgui.lib"
"c:/Program Files/OpenCV/lib/trs.lib"

You'll probably need to specify include file paths:
C:\Program Files\OpenCV\cv\include
C:\Program Files\OpenCV\cvaux\include
C:\Program Files\OpenCV\cxcore\include
C:\Program Files\OpenCV\otherlibs\highgui
C:\Program Files\OpenCV\otherlibs\cvcam\include

You'll may need to specify library file paths:
C:\Program Files\OpenCV\lib

You will need to include some of the following header files:
#include "cv.h"
#include "cvaux.h"
#include "highgui.h"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.