hi everone ,actually i need ur helps.

i have to submet my final project next week on 14/10 and i didnt star yet .therefore, i wanna star this week but i dont have enogh ideo 4 my topic (my topic is make program for sell and rant a car ) i need some ideo guys to start and i will show u my work before submet it 2 correct it if there r any mistake.

so plz give me some ideo 2 start.thanx alot

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

> i have to submet my final project next week on 14/10 and i didnt star yet
Ohh, so 6 days to go then.

When did you get this assignment?
- today
- a week ago
- a month ago
If your answer is anything other than "today", then your failure is your problem, not ours.
Showing up at the last minute feeling repentant, hoping someone will save your ass from the coming fire doesn't work.

How about starting with a set of use scenarios, like
"Hello, I'd like a car please, sorry we have no cars available at this time"
etc

hi everone ,actually i need ur helps.

i have to submet my final project next week on 14/10 and i didnt star yet .therefore, i wanna star this week but i dont have enogh ideo 4 my topic (my topic is make program for sell and rant a car ) i need some ideo guys to start and i will show u my work before submet it 2 correct it if there r any mistake.

so plz give me some ideo 2 start.thanx alot

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/faq.php?faq=daniweb_policies

We strive to be a community geared towards the professional. We strongly encourage all posts to be in full-sentence English. Please do not use "leet" speak or "chatroom" speak.

Read the above link please. Please write in full sentences. You need to formulate a more specific question. Almost certainly you've been provided a list of specifications. Writing a program to sell/rent cars could mean anything from a 25 line program to 100,000 line program. It all depends on what's required. Go through the specifications, give it a shot, try to organize your thoughts, then come back with a more specific question.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.