I am new to this forum so please enlighten me. I posted a question that I needed help with about 4 hours ago since then there has been several visitors to the post but no replies. Is it that the question was too hard or worded incorrectly please tell me. Even a sorry couldn't help ya would be nice with it.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

here no one waits for anyones questions to reply. all those who help other s are volunters and are not and can't be forced to reply to any questions, and all those who viewed your question are not necessarily experts or have any knowledge about what youa re asking.

>I posted a question that I needed help with about 4 hours ago
Don't let our usual efficiency fool you. This is a volunteer service, so you should have no expectations about how long it takes to get an answer, or the quality of the answer.

>Is it that the question was too hard or worded incorrectly please tell me.
It could be any number of reasons. Most common are the people who viewed your thread didn't know the answer, didn't feel confident in their answer, simply weren't interested in answering, or couldn't answer at the time.

>Even a sorry couldn't help ya would be nice with it.
Then you would have umpteen "Sorry! Couldn't help ya!" posts obscuring the posts with real meat.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.