Hi all,

How can I split a Progress Bar(wx guage) into two parts?. I want the first part to function normally and in the second part I want to display the percentage. I have attached a snap shot of what I am trying to achieve.
Is this possible?
Any help is much appreciated!

Regards,
Dinil

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi all,

How can I split a Progress Bar(wx guage) into two parts?. I want the first part to function normally and in the second part I want to display the percentage. I have attached a snap shot of what I am trying to achieve.
Is this possible?
Any help is much appreciated!

Regards,
Dinil

You wouldn't actually be splitting the progress bar, you would just simply have an object (like static text) next to the progress bar, which you would update with the percentage.

Use a horizontal sizer to contain these two elements, and then add that horizontal sizer to your main window's sizer as a child object.

Thanks for the help. Infact instead of adding a static text beside the Progress Bar, I have split the status bar and have displayed the percentage of completion there.

Thanks once again.

Regards,
Dinil

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.