I have these java packages, There are different games in java with menus, buttons and everything. Now i want my software to be jsut like the other softwares which one can install and use. My problem is I don't know how to create a set up file in java. I also want the users(of the CD) to acquire the different images used in the programm from a CD, i.e. The users need the CD when they run the installed program. Anyone , please help! clueless here. thanks

I have these java packages, There are different games in java with menus, buttons and everything. Now i want my software to be jsut like the other softwares which one can install and use. My problem is I don't know how to create a set up file in java. I also want the users(of the CD) to acquire the different images used in the programm from a CD, i.e. The users need the CD when they run the installed program. Anyone , please help! clueless here. thanks

well, there are lots of install-creators free available on the net. as for the user needing to get the images from the cd, direct the link in your code to a location on the cd, I guess

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.