http://www.e-learningcenter.com/c_programming.htm

Looks like it might be a pretty useful course and for only 69$. Before i spend the money, what do you guys think. Im not worried about the monetary value, but what kinda benefits i may get.

I even noticed that thier copyright is up to date so this doesnt look like some watered down source of information.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

It's your money, so you can spend it wherever you want. I wouldn't waste the money though; I have yet to hear about one of these online courses that wasn't a total rip off. You can learn more with free online resources than any course could provide.

well, im asking what you guys think, because ive trolled a million tutorials on how to do this, or how to do that, and while the information is useful, i have never really understood completley how to apply it. Im hoping that this might give me further insight. Also my college im attending right now doesnt offer C++ this quarter. Im sick of waiting lol.

Best way to learn is to practice. So start coding!! Do not waste 69$.

Wait a sec....why 69$ and not 60$ OR 70$. :D

>Im hoping that this might give me further insight.
Here's how I see it: You won't find out if the course is good until after they're taken your money, and chances are pretty good that at least one person on a forum such as Daniweb is way smarter than whoever designed the course. So why not save your money and ask for insights here instead?

On top of getting 1-on-1 help, specific answers to your specific questions, and the collective experience of a community of hackers and professionals, you're also $69 richer. It's a no-brainer. ;)

lol, thanks guys. Ill think it about it some more before i do anything else!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.