Hi can any one send me the code for receving sms through gateway using java program.

first i want recevie the sms from mobile through gateway and the i want to send sms to mobile through gateway..plz send me the sample code to achieve this.. Thanks in advance..

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Please use search option to find various discussions on this topic.
Nobody will code it for you, you do the coding we may help you to fix some details or tweak it little

PS: Why didn't you continue with original post here http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread160507.html ? Forum flooding is not welcomed ! ! !

Hi can any one send me the code for receving sms through gateway using java program.

first i want recevie the sms from mobile through gateway and the i want to send sms to mobile through gateway..plz send me the sample code to achieve this.. Thanks in advance..

No I am not going to even consider giving you a hint this time, Cause the last time itself We had told you to part from your CODE MONKEY ways. Not only that I remember telling you how you should frame your questions and the information you should provide if we are to help you, but you just do not wish to learn and rather bee a leech feeding on information / code provided by other people. Plus another fact that irritates me is that one part of the question has already been answered and deducing the other part from it is also pretty trivial.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.