hello i am doing a program that saves cell values from sheet1 to sheet2 as my database including the value in the drop down.

my program can save the value of the dropdonw to sheet2 ...my problem is how can display return or display any values saved in sheet2 to the dropdown in sheet1 ?

is it like this?

sows.shape("drop down").oleformat.object.text=des.cell(srange & x).value

it displays/return the value but the problem is if i change the value in the dropdown it is not changing...can you help me?

hello i am doing a program that saves cell values from sheet1 to sheet2 as my database including the value in the drop down.

my program can save the value of the dropdonw to sheet2 ...my problem is how can display return or display any values saved in sheet2 to the dropdown in sheet1 ?

is it like this?

sows.shape("drop down").oleformat.object.text=des.cell(srange & x).value

it displays/return the value but the problem is if i change the value in the dropdown it is not changing...can you help me?

hi vbcielle, check the attached file and the simple macro program.. don't know if that's the one you're looking for.. but whatever dropdown list change in sheet2 is reflected in dropdownlist in sheet1.. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.