Member Avatar for jingchak

can anyone gimme the C/C++ ebook.......plzzz

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

>gimme
I hate this word.

>C/C++
What is this C/C++ language you speak of? There's no such thing as C/C++. There's C and there's C++, but no C/C++, as any knowledgeable user of both will gladly tell you.

Anyway, to answer your pseudo-question/demand, go here: Thinking in C++

NARUE......Thanks 4 ur info dude......
I asked 4 C and/or C++.......I pity u for not even understanding that small thing.......come down.....

commented: Don't be a dumb ass to those who know much much more than you. +0

jwenting......

I asked 4 C and/or C++.......if any
anyways thanks 4 ur info....

>I asked 4 C and/or C++.......
Well, you should have said that, shouldn't you?

>I pity u for not even understanding that small thing
I don't need the pity of a person who butchers the English language. Don't talk about understanding until you can communicate effectively.

>come down.....
Grow up.

i think u should grow up dude....do u think urs is the best english......dont do that mistake.....
what the hell do u think of u.........learn to talk........
i bet my english is a better one than urs.......u better stop this shit here.....

i think u should grow up dude....do u think urs is the best english......dont do that mistake.....
what the hell do u think of u.........learn to talk........
i bet my english is a better one than urs.......u better stop this shit here.....

You're too funny. :mrgreen: *sigh* You're not even worth my effort, and I've taken the time to chat rape some pretty pathetic losers. Please enjoy the following sound. I'm sure you'll get it often.

*plonk*

You're too funny. :mrgreen: *sigh* You're not even worth my effort, and I've taken the time to chat rape some pretty pathetic losers. Please enjoy the following sound. I'm sure you'll get it often.

*plonk*

I'll simply tell "u SUCK"..........thanks for ur effort...i feel the same......

u r such an idiot.......i think u r very much over confident......dont b like that.........anyways......i gotta go......bye bye

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.