i m doing a program using masm 611 compiler recently but am doubt of how to use it.my program is a simple program called simple calculator,it contains functions of +,-,*,/, and modulus.user only need to input 2 numbers and the function that he/she would like to perform.but i dunno bout the full source code of it,so i need HELP.is any1 out there know bout the program source code?thanks!

i m doing a program using masm 611 compiler recently but am doubt of how to use it.my program is a simple program called simple calculator,it contains functions of +,-,*,/, and modulus.user only need to input 2 numbers and the function that he/she would like to perform.but i dunno bout the full source code of it,so i need HELP.is any1 out there know bout the program source code?thanks!

You should probably ask this question at The MASM Forum because those folk are experts at MASM stuff. Come to think of it, I believe there is an example (very close to what you described) in one of the download packages there [might have to visit the main page to find it]. If not, take a browse through the source code available at Programmers Heaven Assembly Language section.

If you are having a particular problem with certain ASM instructions or syntax, feel free to post your source code and I am sure someone here will be glad to help.

Lots of luck with your coding...

Evenbit.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.