Recently I've encountered an error which I'm not sure how it's supposed to be done given my very basic knowledge of Solaris. After building and running the project, this are the message which appear on my output...

init:

deps-jar:

Compiling 1 source file to C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\SimpleRead\build\classes

compile:

run:

Caught java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.comm.Win32Driver while loading driver com.sun.comm.Win32Driver

port /dev/term/a not found.

Error loading SolarisSerial: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no SolarisSerialParallel in java.library.path

Caught java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: readRegistrySerial while loading driver com.sun.comm.SolarisDriver

BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 0 seconds)

Is there anyone who can advise me on this?

Does it mean that I've misplaced the win32 file in the wrong directory or is it I do no actually have a Solari platform to run on? Apology if the questions I post seems insult to your knowledge as I really have no clue how Solaris is performed as I'm adept in Java only.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Please, remember to use code, quote or icode tags to files, code, errors, logs and other things, because the post get better visually.
Thanks!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.