hi,

P1
c1
c2
p2
c3
c4
(pls consider this is treeview: P1,P2--Parent, c1,c2,c3,c4---Child nodes)
task is ,
when i select the item from treeview.
i like to show in the datagrid view.

if user selects one parent item from treeview. i like show in datagrid view that entire parent and child details.

if user selects second child node only (like c4) one also show in another datagridview with parent name p2. after some time user again select the second node child (c3) in tree view.that node information must added into that exists datagridview.

i think u can understand my problem .

so here when i again select he previous i must know the previous information. so how can i maintain.

the same operation instead of using datagrid i m used treeview very successfully executed. so each time i am travel the treenode and check the existing data present then add the selected node. otherwise create the new node.

i think u can understand my problem

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

So now you have 4 threads on the same subject. If you cant work out and reply to a one you already made, how do you realistically expect to learn to code?

You havent changed a single word of it, so it still doesnt make sense.

You want to populate the datagridview rgt?.
Please go through the properties of DataGridView.You can easily populate datagridview with the details of selected treenode.All the best!!

ok thank u

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.