hi can anyone pls suggest me website through which i can safely download a c++ software?

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

what do you mean by c++ software?? I'm assuming that you are looking for a c++ compiler/IDE?

I believe, this is a forum to help C++ programmers, not customers!

Oh, are you looking for C++ compilers, then Microsoft Visual Studio Express Edition is a good option

Code::Blocks

Yeah I vote for Code::Blocks too! :) Another thing, if you really want to do a favor for yourself, consider only those environments which has a debugger. It is an incredibly powerful tool. You will C :)

I believe, this is a forum to help C++ programmers, not customers!

What is wrong with you? You never had that question before in your life? Just help the little guy.

Oh, are you looking for C++ compilers, then Microsoft Visual Studio Express Edition is a good option

Visual Studio gives bad habits like all micro$oft products. I would recommend dev c++ from http://www.bloodshed.net/ because it both works in a local machine and in a portable drive or flash drive, so you can work whenever you are.

Code::Blocks

I heard code::blocks has some bugs in the libraries in windows version...

What is wrong with you? You never had that question before in your life? Just help the little guy.

+1
We should help people, even how to ask question. If somebody fails to ask, help him to ask :)

I would recommend dev c++ from http://www.bloodshed.net/ because it both works in a local machine and in a portable drive or flash drive, so you can work whenever you are.

I right now use Code::Blocks portable in my USB stick

I heard code::blocks has some bugs in the libraries in windows version...

Not sure, but It have not thrown me out of sea. So I encourage people to use it. I have also Devshed, but Codeblocks Looks good to me! :D

Dev c++ is dead. aint developed any more, most people have moved to codeblocks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.