ok, i'm somewhat of a noob to c++ programming and i'm completly lost in my class as of now, i mean i understand the concepts(somewhat) but actually writting my own code is really confusing me, i dont want anyone to give me the answer, but if someone could guide me into solving this i would really love it.i'm not even sure if i should be asking for help on this being that it is a homework assighnment, but here it goes: to putit short it is asking me to write a short program that calculates heart rate, by using percentages and the user's age.
can anyone help me?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

ok please ignore that post that i have made, i am not supposed to get any help for this problem sorry, please dont reply to this, sorry for being a complete idiot.

As you wish...

ok, i'm somewhat of a noob to c++ programming and i'm completly lost in my class as of now, i mean i understand the concepts(somewhat) but actually writting my own code is really confusing me, i dont want anyone to give me the answer, but if someone could guide me into solving this i would really love it.i'm not even sure if i should be asking for help on this being that it is a homework assighnment, but here it goes:

Yak yak yak. I don't know (or care) what you expect to accomplish with over half a post of self degradation, but it doesn't get you any closer to a solution. Just keep it to the facts and people will be more inclined to help you. Here's my fix for your post:

I need to write a program that calculates a heart rate percentage based on the user's age. How can I get started?

And here's my answer:

>How can I get started?
Start by learning how to do it on paper. If you don't know how to solve the problem manually, you have no hope of successfully telling a computer how to do it. Your question is also somewhat vague, so learning how to do it manually will give you a better idea of how to explain the requirements so we can better understand the problem at hand. For example:

Heart rate percentage: Percentage of what? I'd assume you want the target heart rate for an exercise regimen, but that's just an assumption.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.