Hi guys..

I don't know if this is the right forum for my question, but..

I have a question from 13 questions I solved them all, and I just got stuck on this one

"4. Consider the following advances. Decide whether each of them attack the essence or the accidental complexities of software
• Eclipse
• Extreme programming"

Is there anyone who can help explaining and helping to solve this question?

Would be appreciated, thanks in advance :)

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Go surfing. Do some research on your own, then come back tell us what you feel and then maybe we;ll let you know what we feel.

Go surfing. Do some research on your own, then come back tell us what you feel and then maybe we;ll let you know what we feel.

Actually, I like to do things and to solve my HW's by myself. BUT this one is really driving me crazy

I did a lot of searches in google but without any drop of hope!

So, if you can help it would be nice :)

I did a lot of searches in google

And you did find a word written on either of them ?

And you did find a word written on either of them ?

I did found only the sites of both of them :D

Well, let me tell you what I think.

Eclipse is an essence complexity as it is more functional than Extreme Programming.

Extreme programming is accident complexity as it is less functional.

Umm, that's all I know :\

What do you think?

You haven't even understood the question. So I suggest first spend your time understanding that.

You haven't even understood the question. So I suggest first spend your time understanding that.

I know, I said Eclipse is essence (so it attacks accidents complexity)
and Extreme programming is accidents (so it attacks essence complexity).

That's really all I said and all I know XD

Let me tell you the meaning of the question as I understand and I assume it is that way because thats the only way it makes sense to me.

4. Consider the following advances. Decide whether each of them attack the essence or the accidental complexities of software
• Eclipse
• Extreme programming

You need to tell whether Eclipse/Extreme programming attacks the essence of software or the accidental complexities of it.

What o/w do you mean by essence complexity ? Let me know.

Let me tell you the meaning of the question as I understand and I assume it is that way because thats the only way it makes sense to me.

4. Consider the following advances. Decide whether each of them attack the essence or the accidental complexities of software
• Eclipse
• Extreme programming

You need to tell whether Eclipse/Extreme programming attacks the essence of software or the accidental complexities of it.

What o/w do you mean by essence complexity ? Let me know.

Umm, thanks for explaining so as you said "there's nothing known as essence complexity, but it is essence software, right?".

if that's the case then I just change some details in my "answer"

and it'll be:

Eclipse it is attacking accidents complexities, and Extreme programming is attacking essence software.

Now, do you think it is right? Or, do you have anything to add or to correct?

Yes, again, there is nothing as essence software but essence of the software.

Yes, again, there is nothing as essence software but essence of the software.

Ok, thanks :D

and yeah, was my answer correct or not?

Seems right. But why do you need my approval ? Submit it wherever you have to and check for yourself as also don't forget to mark the thread solved, if it is.

Seems right. But why do you need my approval ? Submit it wherever you have to and check for yourself as also don't forget to mark the thread solved, if it is.

I guess I just want to see other's opinion :D

Ok.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.