I have a questions table and it has a couple of columns startTag and closeTag

which contain html which tells the page how I want to render the question

<xsl:value-of select='Questions/startTag' /><xsl:attribute name="name"><xsl:value-of select='practiceResponseId' /></xsl:attribute><xsl:attribute name="Value"> <xsl:value-of select='response' /></xsl:attribute><xsl:value-of select='Questions/closeTag' /></td>

this way I can render the question as input , select , radiobutton , etc

The above code doesn't work of course because the startTag and closeTag get rendered as text

I have a questions table and it has a couple of columns startTag and closeTag

which contain html which tells the page how I want to render the question

<xsl:value-of select='Questions/startTag' /><xsl:attribute name="name"><xsl:value-of select='practiceResponseId' /></xsl:attribute><xsl:attribute name="Value"> <xsl:value-of select='response' /></xsl:attribute><xsl:value-of select='Questions/closeTag' /></td>

this way I can render the question as input , select , radiobutton , etc

The above code doesn't work of course because the startTag and closeTag get rendered as text

What I need is to html stored in the startTag and close tag to be treated as HTML . Is this possible i tried wrapping the html in the database with <![CDATA but that didn't work :(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.