HI,

I need some quidance how to practice vc++ to attend some interview.
What are the main topics I have to cover.

Thanks
Motiranjan
<snip email>

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

vc++ is the name of a Microsoft compiler, not a computer language. Is that what you meant?

How to practice using the compiler: Just use it for some projects you can find anywhere on the net, including right here at DaniWeb.
In addition to knowing how to create projects, you will probably need to know how to modify project properties and use debugging facility (set/clear breakpoints, step into and out of functions, display value of variables during execution, etc.).

vc++ is the name of a Microsoft compiler, not a computer language. Is that what you meant?

How to practice using the compiler: Just use it for some projects you can find anywhere on the net, including right here at DaniWeb.
In addition to knowing how to create projects, you will probably need to know how to modify project properties and use debugging facility (set/clear breakpoints, step into and out of functions, display value of variables during execution, etc.).

HI
Thanks for repaly.

Plz tell where can I get project to practice and give some notes about how to create projects.

Thanks
Motiranjan

Here

Don't expect to learn how to use that compiler in just a few minutes. Creating a project is quite simple, just following the File --> New menu.

may be you can dig the job interview questions ,
the are easily can find on the internet. I have faced a java job interview ,
they mainly asked about the object oriented concepts and software engineering
concepts like change control management systems like CVS. I wonder why
they didn't ask any java tech stuff. so I cannot say these are the areas that comes
as a interview question.

But most valuable thing is the practical knowledge. You cannot obtain it within 24 hours. If you actually developed a software and have the experience then that
you really knows how to make it work. that means most probably you know that
answer for any question they will ask.

HI,
I am new to vc++. I created a simple window and want a menubar in that window. Kidly give the detail steps to get the above.

Thnaks

HI,
I am new to vc++. I created a simple window and want a menubar in that window. Kidly give the detail steps to get the above.

Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.