hello , I am creating a bot ( for personal use ) to automate posting to my website . I have used the webbrowser control and i have managed to send data to the webform using the follwing code :

Dim elm As System.Windows.Forms.HtmlElement
For i As Integer = 0 To WebBrowser1.Document.All.Count - 1
            elm = WebBrowser1.Document.All.Item(i)
If elm.TagName.ToUpper() = "INPUT" Then
                If CType(elm,System.Windows.Forms.HtmlElement).Name="login_name" Then 'Get User ID Element
                    CType(elm, System.Windows.Forms.HtmlElement).InnerText = "username"
                ElseIf CType(elm, System.Windows.Forms.HtmlElement).Name = "login_password" Then 'Get Password Element
                    CType(elm, System.Windows.Forms.HtmlElement).InnerText = "password"
                End If
            End If

Application.DoEvents()

The code is supposed to fill to textfield on the form ,username and password . The webform also has a Button ,when clicked will LOGIN to the website .The problem is that i don't know how to invoke the login button on the webpage . Please help ? any guidance ?

here's the HTML code on the form :

<form method=post>

<td>Login</td>

<input type="text" name="login_name"
<td>Password</td>
  <input type="password" name="login_password">
 <input name="image" type="image" src="/images/send.png">
<input name="login" type="hidden" id="login" value="submit">

problem solved ! Thanks anyway !

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.