hi frnds i want to ask that what is the format of cookies last modified..Coookies of Mozilla are saved in
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\x5ncmceb.default\cookies.sqlite

If we read it last accessed date of cookie is in format 1244272348453125.
How to convert it to date..Can somebody tell me?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Just guessing. It might be some "modified" epoch time format used in *nix systems. See Epoch time in VB.NET. By modified, I mean that the base date is not 1.1.1970. Also the value "1244272348453125" is not 32-bit integer like it should be in epoch time :-/

You could ask your question in these forums:
mozillaZine forum
Firefox Support Forum
I'm 100% sure you'll get the answer from there.

Sir can u tell me is sqlite browser available free on net..If yes,den can u plz send me d link...Cz i searched all net...But i didnt find....

can u tell me is sqlite browser available free on net

What's that got to do with Firefox's cookie time format???

Anyway, I think here's the official site of SQLite Database Browser ( I couldn't find any download link :-/ )
An alternative for that is a freeware product SQLite2009 Pro Enterprise Manager. I have used that (2008 version actually) and it does it's job.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.