Stanford cs249a Meterial (Object-Oriented Programming from a Modeling and Simulation)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From where i can get the below Meterial?? if any one have the below plz send me or give me a link... i really need these lectures.. Thx & regards.

Required Reading
Chapter 1: Software Husbandry and Software Development pdf ps

Chapter 2: Attribute-based Interface Design pdf

Chapter 3: Events, Notifications, and Callbacks pdf

Chapter 4: Objects: Entities, Values, and Descriptions pdf ps

Chapter 5 and 6: Reference and Resource Management with Smart Pointers and Garbage Collection pdf ps

Chapter 7: Exceptions and Exception Handling pdf ps

Chapter 8: Naming, Introspection, and Modules pdf ps

Chapter 9: Inter-Object Relationships: Components to Dynamic Discovery pdf ps

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Enroll in Stanford's cs program would seem to be the best way.

Why is "pdf ps" at the end of every line?
That in itself suggests you copied this from some D/L page anyway.

Try Google Scholar and Scribd.You will get whole lots of stuff...!!! In Scribd you can even download pdf format itself... :D

http://www.stanford.edu/class/cs249a/

when u will try to download the pdf file they require a username and password, and brother Saleem i m far away from USA, how can i enroll for a subject??? if there is any option plz let me know. Thx and regards.

Presumably because they're under copyright, and you get the required information when you enrol.

There's nothing special in the list which can't be got elsewhere with a little effort.

http://www.stanford.edu/class/cs249a/

when u will try to download the pdf file they require a username and password, and brother Saleem i m far away from USA, how can i enroll for a subject??? if there is any option plz let me know. Thx and regards.

As Salem said, if they require a username and password then it is likely copyrighted material and you would likely be violating copyright law by obtaining them elsewhere.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.