Hi,

I have a c++ program which uses the api's of a utlitiy. As per the document I have to include the path of binaries for the utility in my code. I am not sure why that is required and how to inlcude that. Any help is appreciated
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I have a c++ program which uses the api's of a utlitiy. As per the document I have to include the path of binaries for the utility in my code. I am not sure why that is required and how to inlcude that. Any help is appreciated
Thanks

Are you sure that you have to include the path of binaries for the utility in your code? Sorry, but it sounds like abracadabra...

Perhaps you mean you have to include the path to the binaries/libs/includes for your compiler?

We'll need to know what compiler/IDE you're using to give you good instruction.

Perhaps you mean you have to include the path to the binaries/libs/includes for your compiler?

We'll need to know what compiler/IDE you're using to give you good instruction.

Hi,

I have a simple c++ program. I am using the API's of the utility in my C++ program. For that i am compiling the program with the option:

g++ prog1.cpp -I../include -L../lib

However i am getting lots of error during compilation. The instruction for the utility says to include the path to binaries while compiling but does not tell how to do so.

Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.