well can u tell me one more thing related to this..
let i made a list box on a form containig some text..
now when i click on save and print in menu strip n tool strip, so the data related to listbox will automatically save n print.....
and also if i want to perform all the option display in menu n toolstrip on my form, so how can i do that.................

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

avirag,

The operations on your tool strip don't exactly make sense for your application. What text will "cut, copy, paste" alter? What are you wanting to print? What file format do you want to save in? How do you want the printed control to display on the canvas?

You have not provided enough information to approach this task

well i have made listbox on various forms, in which various items are added, and i want to apply save n print funtionality on that listboxes.......
i want in doc and txt format..........
and print show on canvas like normally happen in windows

Give it all a shot and upload a project here. I'm not going to do your project for you :)

well sory for the inconvinence, my application is attested here.
listbox appears on form named"PrintAndSave", and on that form when u click on button then some text will apper to u, i want to print n save that text using menustrip controls

u havn't answered my question yet,
kindly answer plzzzzz

hi sknake, atleast give me some hint regarding my problem.......................

I think u dont know the answer .............

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.