hi, can you help me in making my program ,employee log system program and it is password protected program ^_^ .....

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Haven' you tried something? Give some idea you might have on
how to go about this.

Hi plongx211,
show some of your effort first. :)

Hi plongx211,
show some of your effort first. :)

how?

how?

Well, you can start by going into detail as to what exactly you want. Second, post some code, even if it doesn't work, and ask a specific question.

Well, you can start by going into detail as to what exactly you want. Second, post some code, even if it doesn't work, and ask a specific question.

my problem is that my teacher give an activity to do to make a c++ program that will determine the lowest and highest number using if else??

Just to make it clear, it's else if. :P

my problem is that my teacher give an activity to do to make a c++ program that will determine the lowest and highest number using if else??

What the hell does that have to do with this?

hi, can you help me in making my program ,employee log system program and it is password protected program ^_^ .....

> my problem is that my teacher give an activity to do to make a c++ program that will determine
That's not all.

It also determines who gets to stay on the course and learn something advanced, and who gets extra free time to explore alternative paths through life.

For you, it's looking a lot like door number 2.

commented: rofl, good one :D +21

We all surely want to help you, but there's only one major problem:
we see no program to help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.