I've spent a few hours tonight reviewing basic java syntax, but did not learn how to create applets or windows. I was reading tutorials on java3D, but sadly they were all pretty bad.. They didn't explain what was going on, and were using classes extending Applet and other java libraries without ever mentioning the need to import any libraries (so you realize obviously that nothing will compile).

What are the proper steps to graphics programming, so that I learn in chronological order?

Before this, should I learn about some commonly used imported libraries?

Should I learn how to create applets before learning external libraries, such as OpenGL?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You already have an active thread on this in which you ask the same thing: http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread213720.html

Please do not create new threads to re-ask questions unless they are veering too far from the original topic to remain in the existing thread.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.