Hi Friends,
This is Srinivas. I developed an application n it requires a picture box to be moved over another. When i wrote the code n moved it over another,the latter picture box(only the part on which the former one moves) is fading and black color is getting displayed! Plzzzzz help me. I want the original picture box not to get affected.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi Friends,
This is Srinivas. I developed an application n it requires a picture box to be moved over another. When i wrote the code n moved it over another,the latter picture box(only the part on which the former one moves) is fading and black color is getting displayed! Plzzzzz help me. I want the original picture box not to get affected.

Once the picture boxes is moved over, you can set the Opacity of that picture box to .0

To show the picture box, you can set the Opacity to 1.0

Hope this helps.

You can set the visible properties back and forth appropiately. Another way is to set the z-order of the control to be layered on top of the other control.

PictueBox1.BringToFront()

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.