uhm .. Good day everyone. I would just like to ask if anyone knows what code to use in Turbo C wherein the user will input the year and the program will output the calendar for the whole year. Please help me. Thanks a lot :)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

uhm .. Good day everyone. I would just like to ask if anyone knows what code to use in Turbo C wherein the user will input the year and the program will output the calendar for the whole year. Please help me. Thanks a lot :)

You obviously haven't taken the time to read this:
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/announcement118-2.html

I'm not actually looking for a quick answer to my homework. That's why I asked this question because I was hoping that I could find a program that would display the whole calendar. Right now the program I made is just displaying one month and I don't know how to let it display the 12 months. Can anyone help?

I'm not actually looking for a quick answer to my homework. That's why I asked this question because I was hoping that I could find a program that would display the whole calendar. Right now the program I made is just displaying one month and I don't know how to let it display the 12 months. Can anyone help?

If you pay me a million dollars I'll do your homework for you. Otherwise post the code you already have and I'm sure we can help you finish your homework.

Since you are not looking for a quick answer, this link might give you an idea of the task.

thank you Aia for your reply. I would study the link you gave me. Thanks again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.