i don't know how to make it..but it is an assignment that must pass up on this sunday..can someone help me..its really important..it should applied array,object and classes...please help me...:(

Suppose the weekly hours for all employees are stored in a two-dimensional array. Each row records an employee’s seven-day work hours with seven columns. For example, the following array stores the work hours for eight employees. Write a program that displays employees and their total hours

Su M T W Th F Sa
Employee 0 2 4 3 4 5 8 8
Employee 1 7 3 4 3 3 4 4
Employee 2 2 3 4 3 3 2 2
Employee 3 9 3 4 7 3 4 1
Employee 4 3 5 4 3 6 3 8
Employee 5 3 4 4 6 3 4 4
Employee 6 3 7 4 8 3 8 4
Employee 7 6 3 5 9 2 7 9

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

To start with your test data has one to many columns in it.
Now to start thinking about how to code this what do you know about arrays? What data in this assignment can be easily stored in an array?
Also think about how your going to keep track of which employee is connected with which hours. I hope this helps get you started.

start by reading the tutorials in the sun java website. there are simple examples that you can look into as well on that website. google is your friend!

sun tutorials are good. It will be good to spend some hours on studying about arrays, classes etc. instead of directly attempting to somehow complete the assignment. Then you may visit this website (or any similar) http://www.exampledepot.com/ for code examples. Best of luck.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.