Hey, I have to create class diagrams for each of class that I have created. I have currently create 4.. Please could you have a look at the example class diagram and tell me if it looks alright or have I done it completely wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Is it just me because I am seeing only 1 class diagram of the following :

Person
(attributes)
person_name:string
person_id:int
(operations)
getName(char)
getID(int)

In anyways, to create a class diagram, you have to think about what a class represents, and what it holds.

What is your definition of a class, no cheating.
What should it hold, name technical terms if you know, like attributes and properties.
And how should it interact with other classes?

After you have answer this question you should be able to create a complete class diagram.

Off the top of my head:

A class is a type of abstract data type that enables you to store things in arrays, it enables you to re-use code without having to create new code for the same things. It enables you to have objects "ob1, ob2" and each object can have their own properties.

It should hold things like, methods, attributes, functions etc. It interacts with other classes "inheritence"

Off the top of my head:

A class is a type of abstract data type that enables you to store things in arrays, it enables you to re-use code without having to create new code for the same things. It enables you to have objects "ob1, ob2" and each object can have their own properties.

It should hold things like, methods, attributes, functions etc. It interacts with other classes "inheritence"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.