Hi i am making an window application in C# .net using VS.........
I want to know how can i apply the functionality of back and forward on button , like we have in windows toolbar.............
Can anyone help me in this...............

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

using groupbox make it easier make yours page in one form first show first form other invisible when next press show only its opposite groupbox hope i help u

Hello.

I have a doubt about if there a custom class or something similar for that purpose in .Net Framework (for Windows Form).

But that's doesn't stop you from implementing it by yourself. Steps could be something like this:
1. Define the data structure, that will store the history of what your user visited (depends on what data you need to load the form/screen/whatewer to return back to given state).
2. Define the Control, that will move through your history.

Hello.

I have a doubt about if there a custom class or something similar for that purpose in .Net Framework (for Windows Form).

But that's doesn't stop you from implementing it by yourself. Steps could be something like this:
1. Define the data structure, that will store the history of what your user visited (depends on what data you need to load the form/screen/whatewer to return back to given state).
2. Define the Control, that will move through your history.

thank you for your reply.............
Well i m new on C#, So can you providde me the code, or suggest me some artical regarding this.....

:) you're welcome

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.