Hi,

I've been using Komodo Edit for my Python the past few weeks. I wanted to be able to use the F5 key like in idle. So I did a keybinding to F5 with this command:

%(python) %F

That works well. Then I wanted to be able to hit F4 to do a quick save so I did a keybinding to F4 with this command:

%(python) %F{'cwd':u'%D'}

That works well. However, I can't seem to find where I got the code to do the keybinding for F4. I got it somewhere off the internet, but can't find it anymore.

The key question is, where can I find a reference for what the different parts of the command means. Anyone know where I can find this information for these an similar commands?

Thanks

Joe

where can I find a reference for what the different parts of the command means. Anyone know where I can find this information for these an similar commands?

This was found through the tutorials section on the Komodo Edit project hosted on active-state.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.