Hai Friends,

What is Swingworker class? were we can use this class? what its advantage? can any one explain this....

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

From what I remember SwingWorker is used when you have a long running task that you need to run. The reason you'd use SwingWorker is to run your long running task in the SwingWorker thread so that the task does not block up your GUI, causing it to appear unresponsive. You can use the class from within a Swing application... as the name SwingWorker might imply. You might also be able to use it elsewhere. Also, I should note that asking these types of questions is definitely discouraged. I'm briefly avoiding studying for my computer algorithms test so I answered you but ask something more specific.

From what I remember SwingWorker is used when you have a long running task that you need to run. The reason you'd use SwingWorker is to run your long running task in the SwingWorker thread so that the task does not block up your GUI, causing it to appear unresponsive. You can use the class from within a Swing application... as the name SwingWorker might imply. You might also be able to use it elsewhere. Also, I should note that asking these types of questions is definitely discouraged. I'm briefly avoiding studying for my computer algorithms test so I answered you but ask something more specific.

Thank you BestJewSinceJC....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.