I have one big picturebox of the house plan. for the sake of example, assume it is 1600 * 1200 pixels.
And on the most top and left of that house plan (position top 0 and left 0), I have another small picturebox of desk (let's say, 30* 30 pixels).

I want to move that desk to the desired its desired place in the plan (let's say, top 50, left 100).

I have bigPicture_MouseUp, bigPicture_MouseDown, Timer1_Timer.
I am able to click everywhere in bigPicture, except the 30*30 in the top left because that area is covered by the small picture.

I need to get access to every points in bigPicture... but if it is covered by the small picture, I cannot even know how to detect it...

Maybe, I just need to let the program notice, when the point hit something that not in the big picture... but, I'm clueless...

Do you have any hint? thanks

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

(hint) The small picture box has the same events as the large picture box...

Good Luck

thanks for replying, yup, I replicate the same behavior to the smaller picture and it solved.

Another thing is, when the picture is done, I want to save them as jpeg, what should I do?

I used bigpicture.Picture = bigpicture.Image
and used SavePicture bigPicture.picture, "file location"

but I can only save the plain one.
Should I use paintpicture method, and paint the small pictures one by one into the bigpicture before saving it?
Is it the only way to do it?

Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.