Hello:
I have an assignment of making game of life in language "C".
My problem is:
"The game of Life takes place on a 2d array of cells, each of which may contain an organism. Let occ(i) be the no. of cells adjacent to cell i that are occupied by an organism is obtained from the previous generation appling the following rules:
1.An organism in cell i survive to the next generation if 2<=occ(i)<=3 otherwise it dies.
2.An organism born in emty cell i if 2<=occ(i)<=3 otherwise it remains empty.
Write a program that reads initial configuration of occupied cells and print a series of generation. Note that the program of must maintain two copies of the configuration. Since all changes occur simultaneously."
please give me source code of this problem?

Salem commented: Do your own damn homework! Show that you've made an effort, then we help - read the intro threads -3
Graphix commented: You need to do an assignment yourself, not demand someone else does it for you. +0

We don't do homework for people. Most of us already have graduated and don't need the grade. Read the Forum Rules and post an appropriate question and we can help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.