I’m here because my best buddy has told me to go into forum do discussed with people and reach to your resolution. I've downloaded ucertify java test software, next month mye xam will go. Less time, the TestKit provides 5 full-length exam simulations, containing 285 questions, 150 pop quiz questions and above 85 comprehensive study notes. Highly customized and randomized tests are also available to adapt the TestKit according to the needs of a specific user. Lots of questions are there and free questions i solved were too tough and tricky. Suggest me what other resources should i need to have?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

look on amazon for cathy sierra and bert bates(think i got those names right) java certification book. BEST book I ever bought. It covers a lot of crap you don't get from most books. I've had it for a long time and still haven't got through the whole thing.

i bought "Head First Java" written by those two and I loved it.

HF Java is an excellent book but doesn't prepare you for the exam. The certification study guide will prepare you very well indeed if you have a decent knowledge of the core language which Hf Java will provide.

Oh, you got the names almost right except it's Kathy (with a K, not a C).

Oh, you got the names almost right except it's Kathy (with a K, not a C).

hehe, I was reciting from memory.:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.