as i m a new in this field so i hope u all guyss r profeshionalist .........................
so plss guide me that how should i link aur connect one form wid another.............

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Welcome,

We strongly encourage all posts to be in full-sentence English. Please do not use "leet" speak or "chatroom" speak.

I think you want to pass some data from one window to another window.

Write a public method that takes some arguments.

as i m a new in this field so i hope u all guyss r profeshionalist .........................
so plss guide me that how should i link aur connect one form wid another.............

Hi

If you use windows application

Try this link from one page to another

Me.hide
Form2.show

What about reading books for these basic lines of code and learning yourself ...

commented: Good suggestion. +6

If I understand you, you want to call a form from another; if so:

from the active form do sth like this:

dim frm as frmDefinedFormForaTask(<parameter list if any>)

try
frm.show
catch ex as excception
msgbox(ex.message, vbCritical, "Error")
end try

frmDefinedFormForaTask is any form you want to call and which must have been defined (i.e. must exist) at call time. Supply the parameters as expected in the constructor of the form

I like to wrap a try...catch block around a call to any function, module, etc call to preempt a crash

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.