how we can send binary sms to any mobile particularly nokia mobile from pc using smpp...

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

>how we can send binary sms to any mobile particularly nokia mobile from pc using smpp.

Through SMS gateway provider or broker. (Make sure that the provider has an API that you can integrate with.)

how we can send binary sms to any mobile particularly nokia mobile from pc using smpp...

Since you mentioned SMPP, I am assuming you know about UDH, and the providers and what are binary messages.
Here is a link on how to send WAP push messages, it does not deal with the SMPP part it deals more with how the message should be encoded, and from my days in the messaging domain we used to consider WAP push a type of a binary message, so this should hopefully shed some light on the topic for you.

can u plz tel me brifly i mean using smpp....................................................115074

Since you mentioned SMPP, I am assuming you know about UDH, and the providers and what are binary messages.
Here is a link on how to send WAP push messages, it does not deal with the SMPP part it deals more with how the message should be encoded, and from my days in the messaging domain we used to consider WAP push a type of a binary message, so this should hopefully shed some light on the topic for you.

The document for the SMPP Protocol v3.4 can be found at SMS Forum.

The open source library for SMPP along with the API Docs can be found at Open SMPP / Logica

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.