I need c++ code to convert nfa to dfa and c++ code minimize dfa

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Moderators should close such kind of threads !!

Why? Please point me to the section of the rulebook where is says that I "should close such threads !!"
I don't tell you how to do your job, so don't tell me how to do mine.

I also think that moderators should block such threads. We are not telling you how to do your job. We are just giving u a suggestion. Those people who does not show any effort, their threads should be blocked.

I also think that moderators should block such threads. We are not telling you how to do your job. We are just giving u a suggestion.

If you have a suggestion, here's the feedback forum.

we are just giving u a suggestion

And who are "we" anyway? Are you and "anishakaul" the same person, or are you able to read his mind? :icon_wink:

Those people who does not show any effort, their threads should be blocked.

What good would that do? Then we'd have 30% closed threads on DW. By warning the OP to show some effort, we offer them a second change to make the thread a useful one. When the poster refuses to show some effort, the thread gets ignored and will die eventually.

Why? Please point me to the section of the rulebook where is says that I "should close such threads !!"
I don't tell you how to do your job, so don't tell me how to do mine.

I don't know why people do get angry here ???
It would have been better for me not to say anything to Mods here !!!!

What good would that do? Then we'd have 30% closed threads on DW.

One last thing, If you would close such senseless 30% threads, it would be better for DW, not for me !!

OOps, I gave a suggestion again !,

Please pardon me for giving that suggestion again !!

I won't bother any of the mods again now !!

Enough.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.