hi ...

i want to send to MMS/SMS from PC(mobile phone connected via Usb cable ) to any mobile number at remote side using GPRS connection. this is a one module of my Final year project. please any one know any library in JAVA or C++ who works this,
kindly tell me ...

And i want to code this ... do not need any software having this faciality.... i will be thankful to you ..

thanx in advance ..

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Please search the forum, this question been asked too many times to care to answer...

thanx for replying ...

sir i have read these ... but i want to send it through GPRS network .... and i need code in any language java, c++ etc.

if u know please tell me .... or paste the links ..... waiting for ur response.....

thank GOD ...... i have done it ...... now if any one need help regarding this ..... i will help him/her.... mail me at <<snip>>

n any one from pakistan can call me ..... Inshallah i will help him .....

commented: L33t, mail... -2

please my Final year project is similar to your project and i want you to help me

please give any link or required information where get any idea

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.