hello everybody,

I have one project due on this sunday....please help me with this.....any clues hints would be highly appreciated.....thanks a ton

This project will require you to develop three C functions:

float nandFloatMul(float a, float b) float nandFloatAdd(float a, float b) float nandFloatSub(float a, float b)

Each of the above functions takes as input two float operands and returns their product, sum, and difference, respectively, as a float.

You must also implement the following “helper” functions:
int boolNand(int i, int j)
int bitWiseNand(int i, int j)

Notes: 1. boolNand() returns zero if and only if both inputs are not zero. 2. bitWiseNand() returns the bit-wise nand of the inputs. 3. You may implement versions of boolNand() and bitWiseNand() in any,

or all, integral C data types. Requirements:
1. In implementing your nandFloat*() functions, you may only use: (a) boolNand(), (b) bitWiseNand(), (c) the C assignment (=) operator, and (d) the C shifting operators (<< and >>).

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

This project will require you to develop three C functions:

You are asking for C help in a C++ forum. You deserved to be weeded out of the natural order of the human species. I should do your assignment in c++ and let you turn it in.

commented: Good idea :) +26

If you have no clue how to accomplish this, you'd better start reading your book fast. Start with your include s

commented: right :) +26
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.