i want to mini project c and dbms

hiiii.....can you help me in blowfish algorithm...i want to know about the secret keys which are used in encryption of password,...please help me !!!!!

Nick Evan commented: Rules: Read them -2

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Blowfish has been passed up by newer encryption algorithms that are faster and better. Most notably, by Rijindael. PDF on it is at:

http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/fips/fips197/fips-197.pdf

National Institute of Standards and Technology finished an exhaustive test of all the top encryption programs, and made their selection. Google N.I.S.T, encryption selection, and check out Wikipedia cryptology portal for more info and links. And of course, google "Blowfish" if you're still interested. It is a good program, but not top tier, anymore.

Blowfish has been passed up by newer encryption algorithms that are faster and better.

National Institute of Standards recently finished an exhaustive test of all the top encryption programs, and made their selection. Blowfish wasn't even considered good enough to enter the final round.

Google N.I.S, encryption selection, and check out Wikipedia cryptology portal for more info and links. And of course, google "Blowfish" if you're still interested. It is a good program, but not top tier, anymore.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.