Filename: CommonLetters.java
Problem Statement:
Write a program that takes two words as input and finds any common letters that they have. For example, the words ‘computer’ and ‘program’ have the letters ‘o’, ‘m’, ‘p’, and ‘r’ in common. The input to the program will be a string which contains two words consisting solely of lowercase alphabetic characters and separated by a single space. Output the words with all common letters capitalized.

Sample Output:
Input two words: COMPUTER program
Output : cOMPuteR PROgRaM

please send me the codes using String.. guys i need your help..
here is my email add.:
[email]<<Email Snipped>> [/email]

tnx!

javaAddict commented: We do not send mails with codes to people and we do not do their homework for them -1

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Problem Statement:
Write a program that takes two words as input and finds any common letters that they have. For example, the words ‘computer’ and ‘program’ have the letters ‘o’, ‘m’, ‘p’, and ‘r’ in common. The input to the program will be a string which contains two words consisting solely of lowercase alphabetic characters and separated by a single space. Output the words with all common letters capitalized.

Sample Output:

here is my email add.:
<<Email Snipped>>

tnx!

Don't be too lazy man, if you need help you should give us some codes of the program that you already made. So that we can give you help. You should be specific man..

Don't be too lazy man, if you need help you should give us some codes of the program that you already made. So that we can give you help. You should be specific man..

ok i'm sorry.. i'm not lazy ok??.. thanks for your reply..

Problem Statement:

Sample Output:

here is my email add.:
[email]<<Email Snipped>>[/email]

tnx!

This is a 5 year old thread. Start a new one. And keep in mind that:
We do not send mails with codes to people and we do not do their homework for them.
Show your code and ask for questions about it.

ok i'm sorry.. i'm not lazy ok??.. thanks for your reply..

If you are not lazy then post your initial code and we will help you correct it and solve your problem. But don't expect someone to write this thing for you and send it.

ok ok!.. i'm new in here and i don't know the rules.. so i suggest to place some guide rules on your site before you say something bad.. tnx!

ok ok!.. i'm new in here and i don't know the rules.. so i suggest to place some guide rules on your site before you say something bad.. tnx!

The links provided by BestJewSinceJC were on top of this forum and every forum for everyone to read. It is easy to see them.

And did you honestly think that there is site that does other's people homework just for free and every one could post their assignments and the members of this forum would send the solution to anyone has asked for it? Does this sound logical?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.