hi,
i i recently installed dev c++ 4.9.9.2 ....the first hello world program i wrote gave me some insane messages when i compiled & the exe files which gets created...my antivirus detects them as trojan flies & deletes them....i tired & re -installed dev again but it didnt help...please help me guys...here are the messages i get

1 F:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\3.4.2\backward\iostream.h:31
1 E:\C & C++\k.cpp from E:\C & C++\k.cpp
32:2 F:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\3.4.2\backward\backward_warning.h #warning This file includes at least one deprecated or antiquated header. Please consider using one of the 32 headers found in section 17.4.1.2 of the C++ standard. Examples include substituting the <X> header for the <X.h> header for C++ includes, or <iostream> instead of the deprecated header <iostream.h>. To disable this warning use -Wno-deprecated.

hi,
i i recently installed dev c++ 4.9.9.2 ....the first hello world program i wrote gave me some insane messages when i compiled & the exe files which gets created...my antivirus detects them as trojan flies & deletes them....i tired & re -installed dev again but it didnt help...please help me guys...here are the messages i get

1 F:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\3.4.2\backward\iostream.h:31
1 E:\C & C++\k.cpp from E:\C & C++\k.cpp
32:2 F:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\3.4.2\backward\backward_warning.h #warning This file includes at least one deprecated or antiquated header. Please consider using one of the 32 headers found in section 17.4.1.2 of the C++ standard. Examples include substituting the <X> header for the <X.h> header for C++ includes, or <iostream> instead of the deprecated header <iostream.h>. To disable this warning use -Wno-deprecated.

Don't use iostream.h use iostream...Plus if your using iostream this should be posted in the C++ section.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.