Hey guys, how would I happen to utilize a System.out.printf statement to make three columns with the three headings.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

> how would I happen to utilize a System.out.printf statement to make three columns with the three headings.
1. Read the manual
2. Make an attempt (fail)
3. Re-read the manual, more carefully this time.
4. Make another attempt (fail)
5. Post small example on the forum showing your attempt and asking a specific question.

We're not a manual reading service, nor an example production service.

> how would I happen to utilize a System.out.printf statement to make three columns with the three headings.
1. Read the manual
2. Make an attempt (fail)
3. Re-read the manual, more carefully this time.
4. Make another attempt (fail)
5. Post small example on the forum showing your attempt and asking a specific question.

We're not a manual reading service, nor an example production service.

Yo bitch if you can answer the question properly then do it. Otherwise save your comments. Fucking moron. Just because you may be a better programmer than me doesn't mean you are better than me. It's a simple question. Douchebag.

commented: bye bye asshole, don't let the door smack you in the ass/mouth on your way out! -4

ah, the typical homework kiddo response. Doesn't get its homework done for it pronto, gets abusive and asks to be banned.

Do you really think you're going to get help this way, kiddo? Because if you do you're sorely mistaken.

ah, the typical homework kiddo response. Doesn't get its homework done for it pronto, gets abusive and asks to be banned.

Do you really think you're going to get help this way, kiddo? Because if you do you're sorely mistaken.

No I don't think I am going to get help this way. But responding in a douchebag way is NOT the way to go. There is a nicer way to say shit. You people think your all cool with your java knowledge. Sitting behind a computer makes you feel really good doesn't it you little shit. CLAP CLAP CLAP!

There is a nicer way to say shit.

yet you don't seem to use it.
you'll be getting help if you're willing to put some effort in it yourself, not by just expecting us to do it for you.
yes, our knowledge of and experience in Java programming exceeds yours, but that is, because we did what Salem adviced you to do:
try, fail and learn out of it

And because we've been doing it for years (well over a decade in fact...) rather than failing utterly to do it for even a few hours before dumping our homework on some forum and insulting those who might help us when they told us why we should do it ourselves.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.