Hi ,
I m doing my project in vc++..
I need to interact my vc++ project with NI MAX software..
I m taking Frame API for ineracting to UPS .
I included "nican.h" header file for that.

I didnt missed any brackets...
but while executing i m getting error like
"visual studio 2008\projects\project\project\Form1.h(558) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end-of-file found"

please help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks in Advance....

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hi ,
I m doing my project in vc++..
I need to interact my vc++ project with NI MAX software..
I m taking Frame API for ineracting to UPS .
I included "nican.h" header file for that.

I didnt missed any brackets...
but while executing i m getting error like
"visual studio 2008\projects\project\project\Form1.h(558) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end-of-file found"

please help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks in Advance....

show the code and headers that cause the problem.

The best thing to do is go through and check all of your braces again, even if you don't think that's what it is. Go to the Tools menu/Options/Text Editor and turn on "Automatic Delimiter Highlighting". After that go to the end of your file and clear out all the closing } and put them back in one by one and you should get the highlight when they match an opening one up above.

The best thing to do is go through and check all of your braces again, even if you don't think that's what it is. Go to the Tools menu/Options/Text Editor and turn on "Automatic Delimiter Highlighting". After that go to the end of your file and clear out all the closing } and put them back in one by one and you should get the highlight when they match an opening one up above.

yep. and don't forget to chack braces in any headers you have included too as these could also be out of kilter.

Some more suggestions for you to check: Fatal Error C1004.

commented: It ended up being something from your link +4

I resolve that problem..
I missed one #endif..
thank you for your support.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.