is there any difficulties of sorting parallel arrays?if there then what are those

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

is there any difficulties of sorting parallel arrays?if there then what are those

Are you still here? You'd think that after being caught in straight-up plagiarism you would have left.

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread269344.html

Really, don't make it so obvious that you are completely unwilling to put any effort into anything.

if u dont want 2 answer then keep u mouth shut

if u dont want 2 answer then keep u mouth shut

That's not going to happen. I'm alerting people to the thread so they know you are a plagiarist and they can decide whether to help based on that. We all earned our degrees and were willing to put in the effort. You should too. But I actually don't need to point that out, come to think of it. The thread itself makes it pretty obvious, as does the orange rep.

then what is the purpise of this website?every time i post any question,it is considered as assignment

then what is the purpise of this website?every time i post any question,it is considered as assignment

The purpose of this forum = (everything related to C++) minus (giving free homework's answer)

commented: Nicely put +20

Right. It's an assignment. YOUR professor assigned YOU an assignment. That means YOU are supposed to do it, not US. In fact, if you'll notice, your professor pointed that out himself (assuming that was actually him) in the thread I mentioned. Your post makes it sound like YOU are assigning something to US. So if you don't think you are cheating, why don't you go to him, admit that was you on the thread, and ask him to explain the facts of life to you. It's cheating, pure and simple. You'll get expelled if you get caught. I'm sure you already know this.

The purpose of this website is to help people who are willing to do the lion's share themselves when they get stuck. We give people who show effort a nudge in the right direction. If you aren't willing to put in effort, then you deserve no help and you should stop posting here because people here give their time freely and you are wasting it.

commented: Well said +20
commented: Sticking to your guns +4
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.