Hi,
I am doing an inventory program for auto parts. I wonder if anyone here have done an inventory program in C#. If you have could you please give me the project?
It doesn't have to be inventory program it is also okay if it is another program but uses datagridview.

kvprajapati commented: -- +9

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

>I wonder if anyone here have done an inventory program in C#.

It's a routine application.

>If you have could you please give me the project?

Why? Be specific about your demand. You need some samples of datagridview controls.

It doesn't have to be inventory program it is also okay if it is another program but uses datagridview.

@Exator, I have made such a program, but it was my sweat and blood and I feel proud of it. if you have question direct them here. You will get all the help you need.

@Finito, Can you upload some picture of your program I want to see what things you have used and how it looks. Thanks.

You remind me a lot me of myself. I had no help, and I think that was the best possible thing to happen. use your imagination. Get a book and draw some GUI's

First think of what you need for the app. Do you have a general idea of what you want? If you don't you need to talk to the people who will be using the application for some inspiration.

Look at what they used before try the app, and think of the pros and cons of the apps they used. Talk to the people who actually enter the data, talk to the people who do the inventory search, talk to the people who use the different aspect of the program you make.

You should make the App as user friendly as possible for the users, you need to understand the user is not always going to think like you. What you think is good may not be good according to the user. If you keep the app as close to the original with minor tweaks you may get better result. Take the new look of DaniWeb as an example.

commented: Well said. +9

Come on, could you please send me the demo of your program so I can see how you have done it. Then I could get ideas from your. I have looked in some other inventory programs but they are professional so I need something more simple. The program I am doing is for my friend because he have an auto parts. Here is a picture from my program:
http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/5362/inventoryvalue.jpg

You remind me a lot me of myself. I had no help, and I think that was the best possible thing to happen. use your imagination. Get a book and draw some GUI's

First think of what you need for the app. Do you have a general idea of what you want? If you don't you need to talk to the people who will be using the application for some inspiration.

Look at what they used before try the app, and think of the pros and cons of the apps they used. Talk to the people who actually enter the data, talk to the people who do the inventory search, talk to the people who use the different aspect of the program you make.

You should make the App as user friendly as possible for the users, you need to understand the user is not always going to think like you. What you think is good may not be good according to the user. If you keep the app as close to the original with minor tweaks you may get better result. Take the new look of DaniWeb as an example.

Link doesn't work!

I appreciate you helping your friend, I will help you all I can. ask your friend if you can talk to his people. Don't go for the shortcut trust me.

that looks really nice. I don't understand what the problem is?

I have seen that screenshot before I think I helped you earlier with something.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.